“Bring fresh air inside”
WC20 / WC30 / WC30X / WC40X
Washrooms can accumulate a high level of harmful bacteria and viruses, with every flush, toilets and urinals force faecal micro-organisms into the air, settling on washroom surfaces. Poor ventilation, shared facilities and people who do not wash their hands properly all add to the hygiene problem.
Odours and infections are created by bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and volatile organic compounds found in the air and on surfaces. Regular cleaning, disinfecting and use of masking agents cannot control the spread of microorganisms, in just 8 hours, a single bacteria cell can multiply to over 8 million, meaning odours prevail and health risks increase
Eliminate odours and improve washroom hygiene
- Reduces harmful viruses
- Circulates fresh clean air
- Breaks down unwanted bacteria
- Attacks odours at their source
- Removes unhealthy microbes from the air
- Makes your washroom smell freshly cleaned
- Maintains sanitized surfaces
- Stops mould and fungi growth
- Clears smelly compounds in the air 24/7
In washrooms, odours and infections are created by bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and volatile organic compounds in the air and on all exposed surfaces. Fragrances or masking agents do nothing towards hygiene and the health risks remain. Cleaning and disinfecting alone are only a partial solution and cannot stop ongoing surface contamination. Poor cleaning practices can make the problem worse, as contaminated mops or cloths distribute bacteria. In eight hours a
single bacteria cell can multiply into over eight million,
meaning odours prevail and health risks increase.
AIRsteril kills both surface and airborne bacteria and viruses. Its efficacy was certified to do this by the UK Health Protection Agency laboratories. Washrooms are a primary source of infections including: salmonella,
e.coli, rhinovirus, norovirus, influenza, pneumonia, hepatitis A, hepatitis E and clostridium difficile. Many of us have our immune systems compromised at certain times meaning we are at a higher risk.
HOW TECHNOLOGY WORKS
A combination of technologies work together
- Germicidal Irradiation by dual UV light (Ultraviolet) kills microorganisms (bacteria, viruses and mould) by disrupting their DNA and removing their reproductive capabilities.
- PCO – Photocatalytic Oxidation, UV reacts with our Catalyst (Ti02) to form highly reactive but short-lived oxidising Hydroxyl Radicals (OH) which break down Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Interaction of the dual UV wavebands with the TiO2 heterogeneous catalyst both creates and breaks down Oxygen molecules transforming Oxygen into a highly reactive state of Ozone and Superoxide Ions which leave the unit as “Plasma Quatro”.
- The negatively charged Superoxide Ions charge airborne contaminants causing them to cluster together and fall from the air as they become too heavy, aiding all other processes. This can remove airborne particulates down to 0.0001 microns, that’s better than any HEPA filter.
- Targeted Ozone produced via the specialist lamp gets the hardest to the hardest to reach areas breaking down contamination in the air and on exposed surfaces. Ozone damages the cell wall of microorganisms stopping reproduction and destroying the cell.