“Bring fresh air inside”
ULT1 / ULT2 / ULT3 / ULT4
In order to be a top performing food supplier, it is essential to maintain low levels of bacteria throughout the working environment. Odours and infections are created by bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and volatile organic compounds found in the air and on surfaces. In just 8 hours, a single bacteria cell can multiply to over 8 million, meaning odours prevail and health risks increase.*
Built specifically for the food industry, this robust water resistant unit has variable output to match the room volume and usage and controls the harmful bacteria and viruses both in the air and on all exposed surfaces 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. A single Ultimate unit can cover areas up to 440m3.
Maintain best practice throughout the food chain
Improve Food Safety
AIRsteril utilise indirect UV-C enclosed within a chamber so there is no risk to personnel or the environment. The Ultimate 4 allows the control of bacteria and VOCs more efficiently than ever before. All of this is achieved with low energy consumption, only 85 watts. The custom
designed baffle system ensures that contaminated air processed through the unit achieves optimum dwell time in the purifying chamber. As the processed air leaves the unit it becomes an efficient cleaning agent, targeting pathogens in the air and on surfaces, reaching areas where traditional disinfection is not possible.
The AIRsteril Ultimate unit output can be adjusted as required for room volume and usage, to control harmful bacteria and viruses both in the air and on all exposed surfaces 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
HOW TECHNOLOGY WORKS
A combination of technologies work together
- Germicidal Irradiation by dual UV light (Ultraviolet) kills microorganisms (bacteria, viruses and mould) by disrupting their DNA and removing their reproductive capabilities.
- PCO – Photocatalytic Oxidation, UV reacts with our Catalyst (Ti02) to form highly reactive but short-lived oxidising Hydroxyl Radicals (OH) which break down Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Interaction of the dual UV wavebands with the TiO2 heterogeneous catalyst both creates and breaks down Oxygen molecules transforming Oxygen into a highly reactive state of Ozone and Superoxide Ions which leave the unit as “Plasma Quatro”.
- The negatively charged Superoxide Ions charge airborne contaminants causing them to cluster together and fall from the air as they become too heavy, aiding all other processes. This can remove airborne particulates down to 0.0001 microns, that’s better than any HEPA filter.
- Targeted Ozone produced via the specialist lamp gets the hardest to the hardest to reach areas breaking down contamination in the air and on exposed surfaces. Ozone damages the cell wall of microorganisms stopping reproduction and destroying the cell.