Make each day count
Remove harmful bacteria and odours from your vehicles.
Vehicles are often overlooked when it comes to removing odours and infections created by bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) carried in the air. Regular cleaning, disinfecting and masking agents are not enough to kill the bacteria which can multiply from one to 8 million in 8 hours.*.
Custom Vehicle Range
Working vehicles may be used over and over again for a variety of loads, this can create problems with maintaining a clean, odour free and infection controlled environment and can cause an issue with cross-contamination.
Busy schedules and quick turnarounds mean that the time allowed for vehicle cleaning is always tight and deep cleaning requires a vehicle to be off the road, our range of technology ensures continuous cleaning without the need for vehicles to be off the road for lengthy periods of time
Certain bacteria such as Ecoli can replicate every 20 minutes, which could in theory leave you with 16.7 million in 8 hours, what we are highlighting is that bacteria breed very quickly and cannot be controlled with traditional methods.
HOW TECHNOLOGY WORKS
- Germicidal Irradiation by dual UV light (Ultraviolet) kills microorganisms (bacteria, viruses and mould) by disrupting their DNA and removing their reproductive capabilities.
- PCO – Photocatalytic Oxidation, UV reacts with our Catalyst (Ti02) to form highly reactive but short-lived oxidising Hydroxyl Radicals (OH) which break down Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Interaction of the dual UV wavebands with the TiO2 heterogeneous catalyst both creates and breaks down Oxygen molecules transforming Oxygen into a highly reactive state of Ozone and Superoxide Ions which leave the unit as “Plasma Quatro”.
- The negatively charged Superoxide Ions charge airborne contaminants causing them to cluster together and fall from the air as they become too heavy, aiding all other processes. This can remove airborne particulates down to 0.0001 microns, that’s better than any HEPA filter.
- Targeted Ozone produced via the specialist lamp gets the hardest to the hardest to reach areas breaking down contamination in the air and on exposed surfaces. Ozone damages the cell wall of microorganisms stopping reproduction and destroying the cell.