“Bring fresh air inside”
Put your facilities back into action smelling fresh and clean!
In enclosed spaces, airborne microorganisms create offensive odours, spread infections and compromise hygiene standards. Traditional cleaning methods and masking agents are not enough after cleaning, once a facility is re-used, harmful microorganisms return and grow at a rapid rate, odours prevail and the health risks increase.
Odours and infections are created by bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and volatile organic compounds found in the air and on surfaces. In just 8 hours, a single bacteria cell can multiply to over 8 million, meaning odours prevail and health risks increase.*
Clear embarrassing odours quickly to
keep all areas clean, fresh and in full working order
› Rapidly clear embarrassing odours from smoke,
food, illness, incontinence, damp and mould
› Perfect for a wide variety of unoccupied areas
› Hotels – bedrooms, conference rooms
› Offices – meeting rooms, break room, cafeteria
› Healthcare – communal areas, smoking rooms
› Gyms – studios, changing areas, washrooms
Many odours are created from microorganisms, musty odours can indicate mould whereas unpleasant stale odours may be a warning sign of high levels of bacteria. Traditional cleaning and disinfecting will not eliminate odours, you cannot clean the air itself and even simple
odours from food, illness or smoke can remain in an area for days if untreated. Methods such as fogging can increase damp issues or leave chemical residues, often meaning areas cannot be occupied for several hours
HOW TECHNOLOGY WORKS
A combination of technologies work together
- Germicidal Irradiation by dual UV light (Ultraviolet) kills microorganisms (bacteria, viruses and mould) by disrupting their DNA and removing their reproductive capabilities.
- PCO – Photocatalytic Oxidation, UV reacts with our Catalyst (Ti02) to form highly reactive but short-lived oxidising Hydroxyl Radicals (OH) which break down Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Interaction of the dual UV wavebands with the TiO2 heterogeneous catalyst both creates and breaks down Oxygen molecules transforming Oxygen into a highly reactive state of Ozone and Superoxide Ions which leave the unit as “Plasma Quatro”.
- The negatively charged Superoxide Ions charge airborne contaminants causing them to cluster together and fall from the air as they become too heavy, aiding all other processes. This can remove airborne particulates down to 0.0001 microns, that’s better than any HEPA filter.
- Targeted Ozone produced via the specialist lamp gets the hardest to the hardest to reach areas breaking down contamination in the air and on exposed surfaces. Ozone damages the cell wall of microorganisms stopping reproduction and destroying the cell.