“Bring fresh air inside”
The MT75 Mega Thermal offers 24/7 control of odours and harmful bioaerosols in large enclosed spaces including waste storage areas, material recycling facilities, waste compactors and industrial processes. Utilising a hermetically sealed and insulated purification chamber, the Mega Thermal processes contaminated air ensuring optimum dwell time without the need of a fan making it the perfect unit for some of the harshest environments. Features the latest in thermal convection and UV technology to target harmful microorganisms and guarantee odour control making a healthier and more pleasant environment for all and eliminating odour complaints.
The only solution for embarrassing
waste and compactor odours
Target the odour source
› Control odours 24/7
› Eliminates need for fragrances
› Improves environment for all
› Eliminates customer complaints
Environmental Protection legislation makes it an offence to manage waste in a manner likely to cause harm to human health or the environment, this includes offence to the senses. Businesses that have onsite compactors to manage their waste are all subject to odour control regulations. Cleaning, filtration and chemical dosing cannot control the source of the odours whilst masking odours with strong fragrances will only have a limiting effect.
In just 8 hours one bacteria can multiply to 8
million*, left uncontrolled this further breaks down waste and magnifies the odour issues. Attempting to mask these odours will simply not work and can make the environment much more unpleasant with the combination of bacteria waste odours, rotting matter and fragrances.
HOW TECHNOLOGY WORKS
A combination of technologies work together
- Germicidal Irradiation by dual UV light (Ultraviolet) kills microorganisms (bacteria, viruses and mould) by disrupting their DNA and removing their reproductive capabilities.
- PCO – Photocatalytic Oxidation, UV reacts with our Catalyst (Ti02) to form highly reactive but short-lived oxidising Hydroxyl Radicals (OH) which break down Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Interaction of the dual UV wavebands with the TiO2 heterogeneous catalyst both creates and breaks down Oxygen molecules transforming Oxygen into a highly reactive state of Ozone and Superoxide Ions which leave the unit as “Plasma Quatro”.
- The negatively charged Superoxide Ions charge airborne contaminants causing them to cluster together and fall from the air as they become too heavy, aiding all other processes. This can remove airborne particulates down to 0.0001 microns, that’s better than any HEPA filter.
- Targeted Ozone produced via the specialist lamp gets the hardest to the hardest to reach areas breaking down contamination in the air and on exposed surfaces. Ozone damages the cell wall of microorganisms stopping reproduction and destroying the cell.